During the winter holiday, a group of HS students traveled to British Columbia to ski at Big White and Sun Peaks Resorts. This year proved to be the best snow year, with an epic 88 cm of fresh new powder at Sun Peaks falling just before the group’s arrival. Skiing in this amount of powder was an experience these students will never forget. Some kids loved it so much they sat in it and couldn’t get back up.
- Epically mind-blowing; so much pow!: Nick Wist
- Phenomenal: Chris Lucato
- Une aventure plein de neige: Jeremy Cosson-Martin
- An amazing experience: Matthew Rok
- I’m like a little boy in a candy store!: Zak Jones
- A lot more snow than back home!: Luke Harrington
- Awesome!: Alex Hoch
Plans for next year’s trip will be underway around February and March. Stay tuned for more information!