Once the students have reached high school, they are ready for advanced work such as oils and pastels and mixed media. Through art history and practical experience, the students are encouraged to develop an awareness of art based on knowledge.
- AP (Advanced Placement) Courses
- Music in the High School Division
- Technology in the High School Division
- French in the High School Division
- Science in the High School Division
- Art in the High School Division
- Physical Education in the High School Division
Senior art students have the opportunity to visit a famous European art centre for a week (Venice, Florence, Rome, Paris, New York) in winter and in May, the graduating senior art students plan their own exhibition. In March, 2016, there will be a tour of Italy!