A group of Mentor Grade 12 students achieved outstanding results in two prestigious math contests: the Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge of Canadian Mathematical Society and the Canadian Senior Mathematics Contest of University of Waterloo.
Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge – Canadian Mathematical Society:
- Jeff Kim: Silver Medal Award – Central Ontario Grade 11, Honour Roll – Canada Grade 11, Performance with Distinction
- Kritika Gunachelvan: Performance with Honours
- Vincent Meng: Performance with Honours
- Dylan Bedi: Performance with Commendation
- Allyson Demerlis: Performance with Commendation
- Canadian Senior Mathematics Contest – University of Waterloo
- Vincent Meng: School Champion
- Jeff Kim: Certificate with Distinction
- Allyson Demerlis: Certificate with Distinction
- Dylan Mooken: Certificate with Distinction
- Gabriele Iglesias: Certificate with Distinction
Congratulations to all of these students!